Thursday, July 30, 2009

A teeny tiny percentage of Reception photos

These are just a few pictures I found from the people who have sent me them,






This is the only "bus ride home" picture I am posting...






Elizabeth in her second dress of the day...that made me do a double take. I know I had a lot on my mind, but I was pretty sure I didn't imagine the color of her dress at the ceremony!





This picture is the only nice one Aubrey took of me on the bus ride over. So I was tired, my dress was laced up way too tight, and I hadn't had my coke of the day! When we got to the reception Evan so kindly got me 2 diet cokes and that made a world of difference.






Jake and Anders, Peter's friends, came and were on "security detail" and helped with the set up/tear down/limo driver for GG/ and many other details. Here pictured with Steven and Peter.


1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Kara switched dresses, too.