Thursday, July 30, 2009

Part 3 - Moorea Day 2

Day 2 in Moorea we woke up in our little hut rather early (6:30ish, but hey I went to bed at 7:30 the night before) and we went outside onto our little deck and enjoyed the sun.



Here are my toes again, sitting on our hut porch looking out at the beach, the over the water huts, and the ocean.
Matt and I took a free ride to another part of the island to a pearl shop for entertainment. These are some bungalows that are time shares built into the hill.

Here is one of the little markets we went to. Everything is super expensive on the island, and I am addicted to diet coke.

So we got some beer, some coke, some more beer, and some more coke.

It was a nice day so here is me on the beach.
This is the front of our resort (that stone wall says Moorea Pearl).

We decided to go kayaking.

We kayaked from the pool (where you get them) to our hut, to get the camera. So here is me on the kayak and our hut:

Here is Matt and looking back at our resort:

Matt went out snorkling first "test it out" and took a picture of me laying on our porch

Once again we went to dinner. This time it was a show - like the Hawaii luau, and a buffet. It was pretty good, I liked these stuffed pineapple things. And Diet Coke was about the same price as water, and so it is pretty obvious which drink I chose. And yes, it was a little chilly at night.

No comments: