Thursday, July 30, 2009

Part 7 - Bora Bora Day 3

On Sunday morning we got up and after breakfast Matt went off on his Scuba trip.



Below is his version:

Scuba sounded a little intimidating but as soon as they pushed me off (backwards overboard I may add) it was awesome. Two fairly good size sharks went right by us and then I looked at depth and said 23 mind you that's meters so like seventy feet! So many fish and really easy to see. After the first couple minutes I loved it and a few more sharks came back. So cool and pics to prove. Got out and gave us some hot tea and crackers and moved to another dive site close to hotel. So many fish and fun. I need some diving friends anyone?





Matt got back around noon and we hung out at the resort the rest of the day. Here I am playing with the timer again.

The sun either went behind a cloud or came out from behind one, and the water color changed!

Then we went crazy jumping in and trying to time it perfect. Matt made me put the waterproof case over his camera, so I kinda screwed up the setting and some of these pictures are smaller, but oh well.

After all the jumping in we opened our bottle of wine we bought the day before.


Sunset went over that mountain, but I took some pics anyway.

Then we took showers and I wrote some emails on my iphone while listening to music.

We got dressed up and went out to celebrate our last night in Tahiti. We each got an appitizer, a meal, and a dessert. I ordered lobster.

Matt ordered the best dessert in the world, lucky hes so nice and shared with me. (I think the picture is his meal though).

Then we sat in the little wicker eye drop chair. Reminded me of Men in Black.

It was a good last night in Tahiti.

No comments: