Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Tuesday at the Lake

Yesterday Matt and I went out to Cypress to go skiing at Bob's Lake again. It is nice we keep getting invited, but my hands and body kill me from 3 times in 6 days! I will still miss it when I go home for the next week though. Anyway, this sight displayed on the drive there.

This is Bob's dock.
This is lake one, where we normally ski on. There are two more lakes to the right.

The discussion at the lake yesterday was how this has been the hottest spring they have had in a long time (has been in 90s everyday for 2 weeks now). Figures. So all this temputure shouldn't surprise you when I say that the lake water temperature was NINETY DEGREES. That is right...the water temperature. Put on some jets and we've got ourselves a real big hot tub. Ha.

1 comment:

Chuck, MB, Tessa & Baby #2 said...

I haven't checked your blog in quite a while. You certainly have a much more exciting and interesting life than I do... glad to see you so happy, Caroline. Take care!