Monday, June 30, 2008

Today I Died

The recycling has been piling up and since I am leaving on Wednesday I finally put it into my car (OMG it was in my car) and drove to the grocery store where I picked up the box (eye level here) flipped it over, and DIED.

I screamed so loud the entire parking lot turned to look at me and suddenly the 90 degree weather felt more like 200 degrees and I hopped around and tried to keep breathing. But the problem was, I wanted the box, its a nice size recycling box and I don't have another one. So I braved up the courage to flip the box over and pick it up and where does the stupid cockroach run? RIGHT TOWARD ME! [insert more bloody murder screams] I chucked the box and myself into the car, picked up my phone, called Matt, informed him I'm moving. :)


Sorry the pictures aren't close...if you thought I was getting closer you are out of your mind!!!

No comments: