Monday, June 2, 2008

Bowling, Mexican, Wings

Sunday night we went bowling with Matt and Misty. Matt and I are horrible bowlers, obviously out of practice, but the bowling alley renovated itself since we went last time a few months ago, and the changes are great! We no longer feel like we are in shade-ville, even though we were the only 4 white people in the entire place. It was a great end to a really good weekend.

Today Matt's friend Jason was in town for Shell training and we went to dinner at a Mexican resturaunt right down the street. We were the only 3 people in the place... but the food was really good and it has been 2 years since I have last seen Jason.

So, if you can put it together, Matt and I socialized 4 nights in a row!! For those who know me, that is very impressive.

We are now watching the Wings never ending game. They just finished the 2nd OT and even though the Wings have doubled the shots on goals as the Penguins the score is tied. Matt will stay up and watch the rest, but Peanut and I are thinking the bed looks mighty comfy. I am torn if I want the Wings to win so that this sport is OVER or I want them to lose because I don't like the Wings. I DON'T however, want the game to last forever...this is like watching two games back to back!

I think Magic must have gotten into the beer while we were out to dinner because she is hopping around on all fours like a kangaroo. I don't quite understand, but it is providing me quite the entertainment.

Matt goes to Mexico again tomorrow, so I will go to softball on my own again. Late games tomorrow, never my favorite. My Junior year roommate Brian is coming to town on Wednesday and stays through the weekend, so I have something to look forward to!

No comments: