skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Life of Caroline
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Sleepy Peanut
Brian and I went downtown looking for apartments for him today, and when we got back I found Peanut taking a nap in the bed! She must be looking for Matt...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Caroline
Denver, CO
Here I blog about myself, my husband Matt, my precious kitties Magic and Peanut, and our lives together wherever we happen to be.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2010
(39)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(9)
►
2009
(137)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(19)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(19)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(17)
►
April
(15)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(10)
▼
2008
(116)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(15)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(12)
▼
June
(14)
Kitty Pictures!
Today I Died
Drive to New Orleans
Hi
Amusing
Tuesday at the Lake
Skiing with the Irish
Bike Ride
Houston Dynamo Soccer Game
The Galleria
Sleepy Peanut
Softball
Bowling, Mexican, Wings
Well It Got Hot
►
May
(19)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(22)
►
February
(5)
No comments:
Post a Comment