Friday, June 13, 2008

Houston Dynamo Soccer Game

Thursday Matt and I met up with some other Shell kids and went to the Houston Dynamo game at the University of Houston stadium. It was interesting I guess, Matt and I don't have much appreciation for soccer. It started with the announcer saying "We are going to sing the United States National Anthem", and then they did, and then it was Spanish from then on out.


As obvious I wasn't paying much attention to the game. They were playing New England, and I HATE NEW ENGLAND SPORTS and of course NE was up 2 nothing. In soccer, that is a lot. We had a ton of shots on goal and missed them all, we even had a penalty kick and missed that too. Oh well. I did, however, think the Houston skyline was a pretty picture.


Today (Friday) Matt and I went out to Cypress again and went skiing with Bob. We were the only two there - like a private trip just for us. It was fun, both of us are sore and out of shape. Now we are lying on the couch watching the US Open. Quite a difference from last Friday, but a welcome change I will say.

No comments: