Monday, March 24, 2008

We're Engaged (part 3)

Read part 1 and 2 first.

Andrea, Jessica, Danielle
My Dad giving a toast, Matt laughing about it (not quite sure what was said...)


THE GIRLS!! (I made Jessica let me be in the middle). Jessica, Kim, me, Andrea, Aubrey. (you will see that picture again I'm sure...although I wouldn't be surprised if Jessica was in the middle)


hehehehe I know I know I'm a loser.


Matt and I with Cindy and Rick. I don't know why I don't have this picture with my parents, but oh well. Cindy was crying, but that is nothing new! I am very glad Rick burned the midnight oil to come out and celebrate.

On another note, I called my friends in Michigan and left a million messages, but both Mike and Jake called from Iraq. Mike said to plan around his schedule, so who wants to get married in Iraq? hum...not me.... Jake said that if Matt didn't treat me well he would beat him up, so there you go Matt...you're warned :)

No comments: