skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Life of Caroline
Monday, March 3, 2008
Peanut in the Dryer
As I was finishing unloading the dryer Peanut came up to see what it was all about. I was folding the clothes and sure enough she hopped right in to check it out! I didn't put her there I promise!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Caroline
Denver, CO
Here I blog about myself, my husband Matt, my precious kitties Magic and Peanut, and our lives together wherever we happen to be.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2010
(39)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(9)
►
2009
(137)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(19)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(19)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(17)
►
April
(15)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(10)
▼
2008
(116)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(15)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(14)
►
May
(19)
►
April
(2)
▼
March
(22)
Bowling Pin Beer Bottles!!
Tigers Game at Minute Maid Park
Sweet 16 at Reliant
Teaching Cindy to use a Camera
Teaching my Nephew Good Manners
Ring
GO STATE GO!
We're Engaged (part 3)
We're Engaged Part 2
We're Engaged! (part 1)
The Lone Star State
Crawfish Boil
I Shoulda Been A Cowboy... (Part 2)
I Shoulda Been A Cowboy... (Part 1)
Delish Dinner!!
Baseball Bloopers
Saturday Brunch!
Lakes of Katy
Farve, Vet and Elk
Election Day
Peanut in the Dryer
Saturday Skiing + Sunday Church
►
February
(5)
No comments:
Post a Comment