Saturday, March 8, 2008

Baseball Bloopers

Matt signed up for the softball league through work, and since they need girls I get to play too. So we went to Academy to buy some gloves (Matt didn't have one and mine at home is too small anyway), some balls and a bat. We got home and ate some lunch and just went out between the apartments throwing the ball around.


It is a nice day and I decided the cats could play outside for awhile (Peanut was actually crying at the front door). So they walked around while we threw the ball around.



I threw a bad throw because Magic was wandering off and Matt didn't catch it. And it rolled (we are playing on cement mind you)...





Right down the gutter :( We lost our ball within 10 minutes of buying it :( Magic tried to help get it out for us, but to no success :(


So we switched to a more calm activity...reading books we got from the library, while the cats continued to enjoy the sun.


The end.

No comments: