Here is my first proof. Yes, there is food, and yes I was sitting on the other seat, but she sure wasn't smashed up against my leg!
Proof #2. Bed time. She is always smashed up against Matt in the bed. Does she even sleep with me when Matt is gone? No. Does Matt roll over and kick her, yes. Does Peanut just get up and move so she is still smashed up against him. Yes. 
I turned the light on so you could see her, I shoulda taken video, but be honest no one wants to hear her crying for 10 minutes straight. When Matt doesn't shut the door all the way (it doesn't click) she pushes her way in and starts crying at the shower curtain.

I guess I should give up on her and work on getting Magic to like me. Except that Matt informs me Magic eats breakfast with him every morning, and sleeps in his room, and on his speakers.
I guess I know where I rank in this house!

1 comment:
Maybe they see too much of you, so they take you for granted. If you leave them by themselves all day, they might be more interested when you come home.
Post a Comment