Last Friday, Matt and I picked up Steven at the airport and met my parents, Andrea + Jake, and Tarah at Champs for dinner. Steven "couldn't say no" to some ice cream.
On Saturday, Matt and I picked up Jon at the airport (common theme here) and drove down to the lake. It was super windy out. We hiked up to the top of the rocks.
Here is a real nice pic that Jon took of Pike's Peak.
Mom got some sandwiches from the Larkspur Mall and we had a mini-tailgate. Dad "volunteered" to go into the water (where half the lake was still ice covered) to see how deep our dock legs needed to be.
On Thursday, Matt and I made a State cake. Matt had a little bit of a hard time doing this, but we did have a lot of fun and it turned out really well! Sadly, it didn't bring about a win.
After church on Sunday, we went indoor skydiving. Here is me: We had a good time, none of us were very good at it.
After that we came back to my house for some ham and easter baskets. Then thankfully my parents took Jon and Steven back to the airport and I fell asleep. Busy weekend!On Monday, I watched lots of baseball :) It was great, the Rockies won and the Dodgers lost, and the Tigers won and the Twins lost. I voted to end the regular season after opening day, and that should have happened since the Rockies have lost their next two.
On Tuesday I went down to the lake, where it was freeeeeeeeeeeezing cold and watched the bulldozer plow some of the scrub oak away for the house. Looks a lot better now that you can actually see where it is going.
Now watching the Tigers, they are in the top of the 11th tied at 1. Boring boring game, hopefully the Tigers can pull it out right now. I wish MLB TV was always free!
Now watching the Tigers, they are in the top of the 11th tied at 1. Boring boring game, hopefully the Tigers can pull it out right now. I wish MLB TV was always free!Tomorrow (at 5am) Matt and I and my parents are headed to the airport to go to Pensacola, FL for Kim's wedding. I am very excited!
PS. I got a plane ticket to visit GG in Dearborn, and I got tickets to go watch the Tigers vs the Twins at Comercia! I'm so excited!



No comments:
Post a Comment