Monday, April 12, 2010

Kim's Wedding

On Thursday early morning, Matt and I, and my parents, flew down to Pensacola, FL. We got there about 1:30pm and after getting a car and getting to the hotel, we went and got some grouper for lunch. The rehearsal was at 5pm and after that we had a very nice dinner.

Friday morning Breena and I drove over to Kim's parents for breakfast, and then we went to get our hair done. Matt took these pictures for me.



They had a sand pouring ceremony.



Lots of pictures on the beach.
The cake:



It was a great wedding.

On Saturday, Matt and I walked the beach a little bit.
Then we headed over to a birthday party for Kim's dad at their house. Here is me and Kim's dogs.

Matt and I flew home on Saturday night, and after a long layover in Dallas we got back home around midnight. Good weekend, even though it went by fast.

No comments: