Sunday, March 7, 2010

Hickory House

On Saturday, Mom, Andrea, Tarah and I went to breakfast and got pedicures. It was a good morning. Our toes are all very happy.

Then I came home and went on a walk with Matt, nice day out! We then went and got my library book, returned some stuff at Kohls, gave Matt a tour of downtown Parker and then went to CostCo. We had fun there (i love churros) and got lots of big boxes of food for Matt to take in his lunches for the next month.

We came home for a short bit, and then went back out. We returned my movie at Red Box (The Time Travelers Wife, I really enjoyed the movie, I had heard it was very bad and while I enjoyed the book it was a rather weird book. But maybe low expectations helped, and I enjoyed watching it.), then we cashed a check at the bank...and then....

we went to Hickory House! This is a ribs place that we drive by on Parker Road all the time and it smells good, so we decided to try it out. It says "the best ribs in Colorado". Not sure about that, but they were very good. We went early to get Happy Hour specials, where you get 2 for 1 drafts, so Matt and I each ordered one...and they brought us each two. That was not what we were expecting haha. After I finished my first one I went to start on the second one and Matt gave me a look, and I told him well I can't just waste it, are you going to pour yours out? A split second after that Matt knocked the entire full beer over, it was so funny I could not stop laughing. The waitress got him another one, but told him she might have to give him a lid or the bar tender would cut him off.

The ribs tasted very good and we had a good time.

No comments: