Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Cakes + Speakers

Well I am almost ready to take a wedding planning break again.  Following my checklist, I am good to go until 4 months out, which is March 18th.  I guess that will come quicker than I think.  Oh well.

Matt got the DJ to do our wedding ceremony (bring speakers and microphones and such).  Hopefully that will all work and you all will be able to hear whatever we have to say (haven't gotten that figured out yet).

I also hired a cake lady today, Prudence, from Boyne City.  Mom got her name from McClutcheys lady in IR.  She seems very nice on the phone.  I am having a cake tasting over Memorial Day, but have to put down a deposit before that, so I am sure we will like whatever she comes up with.

Thats it for around here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cake tasting. memorial day. i'm coming!