Saturday, May 29, 2010

Skiing and Skiing

I am way behind on my blogging, but I will jump straight to today.

Last night Mom took Splash for the night. After terrorizing Maggie for awhile, I guess they learned to get along.

Matt and I met my Dad at 7 and went up to A-Basin to go snow skiing.

It was pretty good weather. A little bit windy, but we were in jeans and light jacket. They had 6 runs open, and while it was slushy, it was pretty good.


We skiied for a bit then drove back down. We went home, switched the gear in our cars, and went back to the lake.

Water skiing! It was actually surprisingly calm which was nice. The water had warmed up quite a bit in the past few hot days. Here is Matt.

And me. I actually slalomed and tricked aren't I cool :)

It was really warm out. Splash is learning to be a boat dog.

And here is Dad finishing off his second skiing of the day.

It was a good day and completed Matt's goal. Pretty tired now. Probably will be super sore tomorrow!

1 comment:

k1 said...

I guess only in Colorado could you go snow and water skiing in the same day.