Sunday, May 31, 2009

Packing Up Houston

On Tuesday Matt and I finished packing up and sorting our apartment into things going into storage for 3 months and things coming with us in the Jeep.  We took down the clock to not forget it and this was the cats first clue that something seriously wrong was going to happen in the next few days.

On Wednesday 3 packers came and packed up all our stuff.  We have a lot of stuff, and I have no idea why.  Not including furniture we had 83 boxes.

On Thursday a mini truck showed up to pick up all the boxes and furniture.  I guess they then transport it into a semi later, who knows.

This separate company came to build a crate for Matt's TV.  Here is one of the guys nail-gunning the wood together.

Another guy wrapping up the tv.

Finished product.
Yet another company came to pick up Matt's Jetta which is being shipped here, should arrive this week sometime.

This is my closet with the stuff that needed to be packed in the Jeep.


1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

83 boxes is a lot.