So our May schedule is pretty busy. This weekend (Friday-Monday) we are flying to Louisville, Kentucky and spending the weekend with his cousin Rachael and her family in Frankfort. Her daughter Lily is being baptized.
Memorial weekend (Thursday night-Monday night) we are flying to Detroit and going up north! I am excited, it will be a busy weekend of wedding things. We have our Perry Hotel food tasting, I am supposed to meet with the cake lady and the flower lady, and I am supposed to pick up my wedding dress! I should also order the favors from Kilwins and finalize things with the rental people.
After we return Monday night, we are having the moving truck come on Wednesday. They will pack up everything we don't want to see until August, and Matt's car. Thursday we have to clean this apartment more than I've ever cleaned before because they are evil people here. The "cleaning billing" list they gave me is insane and unrealistic. I am not looking forward to arguing with them, they aren't the nicest...
Friday and Saturday we plan on driving a very packed Jeep with us and the kitties to Colorado. We are just going to squat at my parent's house in Larkspur until we return from our honeymoon. Then we will have to get our stuff out of storage and find a real home somewhere.
It will be a busy May, but Matt and I are excited to move back (for me) to Denver. I think the cats are as well, as they are on drugs to help with their excessive shedding. I don't blame them, the forecast for today was "humid". I thought it was a lame forecast until today happened, and that is the sole word I would use as well.
And when we get to Denver, Matt leaves for Europe for 2 weeks and I am going up north!

4 comments:
I am so excited!
Sounds like a good plan.
I want to ski Jackson Hole, so put that on the future agenda.
I'm impressed that Matt takes the stairs.
I hope your moving out works ok. I was very surprised when I got my safety deposit back from my evil psycho landlady from my last apartment, so maybe you'll get yours, too.
Yay back to Colorado!!
Post a Comment