Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day Up North

Thursday night Matt and I flew to Detroit and Friday morning we drove up north.
Here is the pretty lawn where we are going to have our wedding.

We are putting up the stage and chairs between the trees in this picture below:

We also put the 3 boats in.


The barn is also done, and I was very excited to see it.  Lisa did a great job inside, its so pretty.  Can't wait to hang out there.

Since my birthday was Monday, Andrea made a cake for me on Sunday night.

Now I need to stop procrastinating and get myself back to packing because the movers come tomorrow!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

There's a phrase in French, for which I can't quite find an English equivalent. I don't want to say "Good luck moving", since luck is going to have little to do with it, and I assume you are going to succeed. I don't want to say "have fun" either, since I assume you won't (at least, if you feel about moving the same way I do).

So I will say "bon courage", which acknowledges the dauntingness of the task before you, and conveys my best wishes for you in facing it.