skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Life of Caroline
Saturday, April 18, 2009
I'm an Aunt!
Meet Tanner!
Jeff adopted Tanner today from a shelter. He was born 2/28 and is part lab part golden retriever. And he is adorable.
I am so excited to go to Colorado on Wednesday to meet him!!
1 comment:
Anonymous said...
oh he's so cute!
April 18, 2009 at 8:54 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Caroline
Denver, CO
Here I blog about myself, my husband Matt, my precious kitties Magic and Peanut, and our lives together wherever we happen to be.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2010
(39)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(9)
▼
2009
(137)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(19)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(19)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(17)
▼
April
(15)
FLOOOOOOD
Invites!
More Tanner
I'm an Aunt!
Skiing on Tuesday
Easter Weekend
PROGRAMS ARE DONE!
Program Progress
Wedding Programs
Friday and Saturday
Fogo de Chao
Attempt at a Pool Day
Putt Putt
Bike Ride and Turtles
Assembling Invites
►
March
(14)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(10)
►
2008
(116)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(15)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(14)
►
May
(19)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(22)
►
February
(5)
1 comment:
oh he's so cute!
Post a Comment