Sunday, April 5, 2009

Friday and Saturday

On Friday Matt and I went skiing out in Cypress with Bob.  Matt ran 32 off which is his best, so that was exciting.  It was a very nice day, I felt a little guilty about tanning because thats why Laura came, but oh well.  I don't even remember what else we did Friday and that was only 2 days ago.  I think we watched a Monk where he goes on an airplane, and it was a pretty good episode.

Yesterday we played softball with the church league.  It is all sunday school classes that play against each other, and we won both of our games.  It was a hot and humid day out, we are getting to the point where we need to bring two water jugs for the 2 hours.

We then watched Michigan State win against UConn which was so exciting!!!  I wished the crowd was a little louder, but I was very excited whenever they did get nice and loud.  We have to use that to our advantage!  Matt and I will have to tape 24 and watch that on Tuesday.

It is super windy out right now, but we might go skiing anyway, then church tonight.

No comments: