Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas in the Sun

Yesterday Matt and I celebrated Christmas together. I got a ham at the grocery store and we had baked potato, corn on the cob and pineapple. I realized after I made all this that I had a decidely "yellow" color plate, but oh well, it was good! I even got us a Christmas tablecloth.


We lit the last advent candle (this upcoming Sunday) because we are leaving tomorrow and I wanted to see them all lit. We had the AC on because it was SO HOT, which marks my first Christmas celebrating with air conditioning. (It is 80 degrees and HUMID).

No dinner would be complete without Miss FEED ME!!!

"Hey you! Are you listening?" *smack smack* "I want food and I want it now!"


Matt and I exchanged gifts and we are heading up to Michigan tomorrow!!! I am very excited, but neither one of us has started packing. They have lots of snow up there so I am even more excited for an anti-AC Christmas!!! Right now I have some Christmas cookies in the oven to give to our neighbor Carol, because she is watching graceful, wait til after dinner to beg for leftover ham Magic and Miss Feed Me Now Peanut while Matt and I are away.

Merry Christmas!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aww Peanut's so cute!!