Matt and I returned last night for the most part uneventfully. I complained (again) to Enterprise that I had no windshield whiper fluid, and they gave me 20 dollars off my bill, which I guess is worth the annoyingness of it. Maybe. We watched some of the Lions game at the airport bar, Matt kept getting excited that it was a tie game (14-14) and was disappointed when we had to board the plane. I told him not to get his hopes up on the 3 hour flight, they were going to lose. Perfect season! The flight took forever it seemed, but we got to Houston and our bags came out and the parking bus was waiting for us, so that went smoothly. We got into the Jetta and neither headlight worked, so after checking the fuses we just drove home with the brights on. It is now sitting in the garage.
Matt is back at work today and I took down all the Christmas decorations. Sad really, but glad to have that done. Both cats have been very clingy and out in the open, which annoys Carol (neighbor who watches them) because Magic came out once for her in the 8 days she came over.
We leave for Colorado on Wednesday for a week of skiing at Beaver Creek! Maybe I will have some good pictures to post from there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment