
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Merry Christmas!!!
I am in a Christmas mood. Jess and I went to church on Monday for the women's group and wrapped and filled shoeboxes for the Samaritans Purse Operation Christmas Child. So we had Christmas cookies and Christmas music. I also just finished playing travel agent for Jeff and myself, so we are set with tickets and rental cars for going up north!! ALSO I raided the shed and stole the Christmas decorations so that Matt and I can be festive! I am so excited to get my own tree and decorate with Matt! Mom and I went to the thrift store and I got some more decorations too! To top it all off, we woke up this morning to a couple inches of SNOW!!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Don't get tired of Christmas by December 25. I expect lots of Christmas enthusiasm to be left by the time I'm up north.
Post a Comment