Sunday, May 18, 2008

Sunday...5 Days til Up North!!!

This morning Matt and I woke up and went to the church in the building right next to our apartment, however, when we walked in we realized that it wasn't a church we would feel comfortable in, so we came back home.

We decided to make some soup from a mix my mom had mailed us. After a trip to CVS to get more ingredients the soup turned out really good. (Peanut's favorite part was the side of goldfish). We had it for lunch and dinner...and probably will again tomorrow!

Later we headed out to the lake to go skiing. I skiied really well (for me, mind you), which means I tricked really bad, but it was a great day to be out in the sun. Matt even tricked for awhile with one foot. These pictures are not from this weekend, in fact from awhile ago, but I figured I'd put them up anyway. Show you how awesome we are :)






Now I am watching the ACMs on tv while Matt plays on his computer. Three day weekends are always more fun than a regular weekend, and most importantly... FIVE DAYS TIL UP NORTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I probably should have realized it earlier, but: I will never be as cool as you, Caroline.

Now I'm sad that I'm not going up north for Memorial Day, but that's what I get for failing to plan ahead. Perhaps that will inspire me to actually get tickets for July, though I'm in a bit of a quandary since it seems that you and my mom will be up there two different weeks. (The only solution: go up north for two weeks.)

Anyway, thanks for the awesome pictures, and please take lots of pictures of Memorial Day so I can live vicariously through your blog.

Brenda A said...

Wow, I recognize my pics! Sorry the ones of you two on the back of the boat weren't better! We'll get some better ones soon!

Have a great Memorial weekend!

See you soon!

I LOVE this blog thing! Way cool!

Mary Ann said...

Glad you liked the soup