On Friday I went with my parents up to Breckenridge to go skiing. We met up with Katie and skiied with her for awhile. It was super windy, but otherwise had a good time. Before we left we looked at the ice sculptures from last week.

Friday night Matt and I just hung out, I was super tired and fell asleep before 9. I am a real exciting person.On Saturday, Mom took a bunch of us girls to see Legally Blonde the Musical in Denver. It was very cute and I enjoyed it. Differs some from the movie, but not in a bad way.
While I was at the play, Matt went ice fishing down at the lake with Dad and the Engelsons. Matt said the two boys wore him out.
We had some snacks at Cindy's before heading down to the AF Academy to watch the AF vs DU hockey game.
It was tied 1-1 so they went into overtime, but unfortunately DU scored with 59 seconds left in overtime, so AF lost. :(
On Sunday we woke up to SNOW! (Unfortunately again, not as much as the east, I want a blizzard). Anyway, we went to church then went down to my parents house to watch the super bowl. I am still too sad to talk about it.There is more snow this morning, a few inches, and still coming down, but isn't supposed to snow much longer. And then the 10 day forecast is sun. Matt is headed to Pinedale this week with a stop to ski at Jackson Hole on Friday. Parents are headed to FL to go to the Daytona NASCAR race, so it will be me and Maggie hanging out. Probably nothing too exciting to blog about.

No comments:
Post a Comment