Sunday, June 7, 2009

Hiking at the Lake


Today Matt and I went out to the lake and hiked up to the top of the property. We had to blaze our own trail through the scrub oak and over rocks, hope none of it was poison ivy!



As you can tell in the picture below, it was super windy. 5 tornados touched down in Denver, and Centennial (where Matt and I are looking at houses) got 3 inches of hail - golf ball size.


I don't have the best camera on my iphone, but the view is really good and you can see Pike's Peak very well.

Maggie is currently passed out next to me (she does that a lot) and Matt and I are pretty tired from the hike, and the walk with Maggie around the circle. Matt is going to Pinedale Monday to Wednesday and then Europe on Saturday, so it was good to spend the day with him before we separate for the month before our wedding.

No comments: