skip to main | skip to sidebar

Life of Caroline

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Peanut - You've Got Competition!

http://www.nypost.com/seven/07302008/news/regionalnews/fat_cat_122221.htm

I think she is adorable, I would take her if I lived out there.
Posted by Caroline at 11:58 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Caroline
Denver, CO
Here I blog about myself, my husband Matt, my precious kitties Magic and Peanut, and our lives together wherever we happen to be.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (39)
    • ►  May (12)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (9)
  • ►  2009 (137)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (14)
    • ►  September (19)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (19)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ►  May (17)
    • ►  April (15)
    • ►  March (14)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (10)
  • ▼  2008 (116)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (15)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ▼  July (12)
      • Bye Bye Pudge
      • Magic
      • Mission Bend, Jul 30, 2008
      • Peanut - You've Got Competition!
      • Mario Kart 64
      • Wild West
      • Lazy Pool Days
      • iPhone!
      • Back in Texas
      • Check It Out
      • Update for Nick
      • New Orleans
    • ►  June (14)
    • ►  May (19)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (22)
    • ►  February (5)